CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
Volunteers & Interns
- If interested, please send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES: Theatre Management Intern
Theatre Management intern will have the opportunity to engage in all aspects of Nonprofit Theatre Administration. This area encompasses Human Resources, Finances, and General Management as they specifically relate to the performing arts realm. Intern reports directly to the Managing Director. Great position for students interested in building a career in Theatre Administration, Arts Administration or Nonprofit Management. Sanctuary of the Arts is initiating three performing arts spaces, including two rehearsal studios, and a 300+ Theater in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida. Students will learn to build from the ground up and have input in the organizational structure.
- Proper Accounting Procedures for Nonprofits
- Subscription and Donation Processing x Basic Administrative Skills
- General Human Resources Practices
- The Difference between a Union and a Non-Union Actor
- Incoming and Outgoing Mail Management
- How to Facilitate Space Rentals
- Basic Patron Service and Vendor Relations
- Filing System Maintenance
- Calendar Management
- Volunteer Management
- Oversee Projects for Office Volunteers
- Create and Maintain/Update all Hire Packets as needed
- Assist with Hour Tracking for Actors
- Shadow / Assist contract writing
- Maintain facility calendar records and reservations
- Help facilitate theatre rentals x Maintain extensive Filing System
- Assist with Incoming and Outgoing Mail Organization
- Assist with Monthly Reconciliations
- Assist with Weekly Box Office Reconciliations
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Intermediate to Advanced Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Ability to show discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Strong Organization Skills
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES: Work Study Student Scholarship – TBA
Description: Auditions will be held. More information coming soon.
Sanctuary of the Arts – 2023.
410 Andalusia Ave. – Coral Gables, Florida 33134