– street parking in front of the church on Andalusia Avenue
(use PayByPhone app to pay)
– brand new parking lot behind the church on Valencia Avenye
– coral gables municipal parking garages nearby:
GARAGE 1: 245 Andalusia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134
GARAGE 2: 220 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134
GARAGE 3: 345 Andalusia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134
GARAGE 4: 51 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134
St. Mary´s: LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE. TBA: UNDERGOING RENOVATION
The Miami-Dade County Metrorail system is a 25-miles dual track that provides services to Miami International Airport (MIA) and runs from Kendall through South Miami, Coral Gables and downtown Miami.
For more details, check de link below:
You can park at any station and take the Metrorail north or south to either of our location. To get to either location, take the Metrorail to the DOUGLAS ROAD station. Once you have arrived at the DOUGLAS ROAD station:
– to get to FCCS location: take metrobus 42 to Le Jeune Rd & Miracle Mile Stop. Then, walk south approx. 0.1 mile and it will be on yout right.
– to get to St. Mary´s location: walk for 0.4 miles south (approx. 10 min) or take metrobus 37 Southbound to SW 37 Ave & Florida Ave stop. Then, walk straight one block, turn left on Frow Ave, and walk for approx. 0.3 miles. St. Mary´s will be on your left-hand side.
– Sanctuary will deny entry to the space if guest’s reservation is not paid in full by the date of the performance.
– When renting, client must provide certificate of insurance.
– When renting the dance studio space, access to the studio is permitted no more than 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
– Alcohol and any illegal substances are not permitted in the building and may not be sold on premises. Services available at Aloft Hotel.
– No flammable material of any kind, including incense, is permitted in the building.
– Food and beverages are not permitted in the studio or the theater.
– No climbing on barres or pianos allowed.
– Box office may not open until 2 hours before curtain.
– Sanctuary of the Arts is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
– No smoking, eating, drinking, or chewing gum in theater at any time.
– Smoking is not permitted anywhere in or around the building.
– No unauthorized personnel will be allowed backstage, or in the sound supply room, lighting control room, or around the sound system box at any time.
– Children must be chaperoned at all times.
– All equipment and/or scenery materials brought in for a production must be removed after the last performance unless previously authorized to be dismantled the next day. Equipment left over may reflect in additional charges.
– The piano is not allowed to be removed from the stage under any circumstances.
– Nailing, stapling, or taping to the floor, walls, and curtains is absolutely prohibited.
– Technical crews, event personnel, security guard, ushering staff, ticket seller, etc., are not included in the contract and must be selected from a list of approved providers by Sanctuary of the Arts.